Welcome to Alumuna – a fresh and exciting over 55 living community for the independently-minded retiree. Alumuna retirement homes take the freedom of retirement living to new heights, and are designed to give you the lifestyle and security you need. If you’re considering Alumuna as your new over 55 home, find out what you need to know here.
If retirement homes make you think of crowded, cramped, old-fashioned and boring houses and assisted living complexes, Alumuna will be a revelation. The Alumuna complex is far from your typical retirement home. Each home has been thoughtfully designed to meet the specific needs of retirees, and are modern and beautifully crafted.
Located in friendly and picturesque Finley, a town in NSW’s Riverina region, Alumuna offers the best of country living. The lovely country setting will make it easy to feel relaxed and at home, with all the conveniences you’ll need. Finley offers a host of entertainment, community and sporting activities for you to enjoy. You’ll be able to take advantage of a great range of lifestyle pursuits in Finley – or just spend your time relaxing. The choice is up to you.
Why choose Alumuna?
Alumuna retirement homes offer a unique and liberating take on retirement living, with a lifestyle second to none. You can maintain your independence and space while being part of a supportive and secure community. Alumuna’s unique combination of freedom, security and independence makes it the ideal choice for either retirement living or assisted living. You can take advantage of assisted living at Alumuna if your needs change as you get older. You can age in place at your Alumuna over 55 home, by accessing a range of support services if it becomes necessary.
Alumuna offers a mix of both contemporary and traditionally designed residences to suit individual preference. And perhaps Alumuna’s biggest advantage is that your home is maintained for you. Alumuna retirement homes are big on lifestyle but low on effort, giving you much more freedom. Diversity, space and choice abound at Alumuna, where you can seamlessly merge into safe, confident and comfortable retirement living.
Advantages of Alumuna homes
Alumuna homes provide the utmost in retirement or assisted living:
- Alumuna offers unique levels of space and privacy, as the homes are not jammed together.
- Alumuna residences offer a relaxed lifestyle, and are designed to maximise outdoor living.
- Alumuna over 55 homes are maintained for you. This gives you freedom to spend your time as you wish, free from the onus of maintaining your home.
- Alumuna retirement homes are designed to accommodate your individual preferences, with a range of choices and options for your home available.
- Alumuna offers the opportunity to age in place, with assisted living services available.
Features of Alumuna homes
Alumuna’s over 55 homes have been thoughtfully designed to an exceptional standard. Each home features intelligent, practical and well-thought-through details to make your retirement easy:
- Spacious open plan living areas, further extended by courtyards and porch space
- Views to open space from each home
- North facing orientation
- Quality kitchen appliances
- Contemporary bathroom and laundry fittings
- Generous electrical features
- A wide internal road system with a maintained streetscape
- Professionally landscaped grounds
- Easy living features for older people, such as wide passageways and doorways, no steps, non-slip flooring and fully insulated walls and ceilings
- 6 Star House Energy rating
- Room for visitor carparking on driveways
- Automatic sprinkler system for gardens and lawns
- Triple locking security flyscreen doors
- Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
- Certified termite construction
This newly constructed and purpose built complex is just starting to come to life, and you can be part of it. If you want to experience just how good retirement living can be, contact us today.